Wednesday, September 22

Twin Sister [Meet The Frownies, Weathervane Music]

Mark from Yvynyl posted about this extraordinary new project he is curating for Weathervane Music and wxpn called Shaking Through. And with that I'll let him explain more of the details:
I was asked by record producer and Weathervane Music Project founder Brian McTear if I’d curate a couple new Shaking Through sessions this past summer. Of course, how could I refuse! I picked three of my current favorite bands - and with a huge dose of luck they all said yes!
I’m so proud to debut the single recorded by Long Islanders and rising stars Twin Sister. This track is absolutely stunning, and I couldn’t have been happier with the way it turned out. So nimble, the way it shakes and moves. Such sublime changes. I think you’re going to love it, too.

Lucky for you, you can download the track absolutely free… and you’ll also be able to watch a bunch of behind the scenes videos and check out a ton more photos of the session as well. Fun!

Shaking Through is an awesome project, and I hope you guys can get involved. Right now, WXPN and Weathervane Music have partnered up to give up-and-coming bands an opportunity to record in a professional (and yes, beautiful, sun-drenched) studio here in Fishtown, Philadelphia - and keep the song and the learning experience with them.

We’d love your support! Please reblog and share and support this radical project. Thanks! - Yvynyl



Meet The Frownies




No comments:

Post a Comment