Tuesday, June 15

Tennis [South Carolina 7'', Fire Talk Records]

As I closed my eyes listening to the new track released from Tennis, I was immediately surrounded by sea water; the smell of the ocean breeze struck my nostrils and the sound of seagulls could be heard from overhead. I was free from the life I have slowly enslaved myself to. After reading more about the married duo on their blog and learning about the nautical adventures they endured, living on the sea and being free, the music strikes a certain spot within the soul. The song "South Carolina" is refreshing and pure; beautiful and peaceful. The shackles of mediocrity shatter off and one is found amongst the seafarers sailing the high seas with nothing but gorgeous blue hues ahead.




The 7'' can be pre-ordered here on Fire Talk Records


No comments:

Post a Comment