Monday, January 3

Sunbeam Rd [Circular Breathing]

January 4th, San Francisco's Sunbeam Rd are set to release a new single on their bandcamp page.  Last year, the quartet released an incredible OOP cassette EP Turtles, Magnets, Animals which for me was an EP of the year. Trevor from the band has been keeping me posted on the progress of these new tracks, which are some of the best songs they have written as a band. I've seen the band perform live several times through out the last half of 2010 and have been very impressed by the energy and quality they bring to their set. A very promising young indie band that I can't praise enough and one to keep an eye out for sure. Listen to the two tracks below and watch a video I captured during a set back in August. 






No comments:

Post a Comment