Thursday, January 21

Coachella 2010!

It's that time of the year again - the Coachella lineup for 2010 is up!

http://www.coachella.com/event/lineup


I have attended Coachella for the past two years, and, if you have the time and the money, I highly recommend going. This year is the eleventh installment of the festival, which means the promoters and organizers really know what they're doing. Even though tickets are quite expensive (I don't have a disposable income, either, so I understand the monetary concern all too well), you will get a huge bang for your buck, as well as exposure to some of the biggest, most talented up-and-coming (and established) artists in quite a wide variety of genres. Finally, Coachella isn't just a mega concert - it's an experience that combines the best of music with some very interesting outdoor art pieces.

Really, though, Coachella is the epitome of music festivals and delivers the best of the best, time and time again, so take advantage of what it has to offer if you can! (Note: If you choose not to camp, local lodgings tend to get booked very quickly, so if you're interested in going, I suggest looking into arrangements as early as possible.)

1 comment:

  1. Coachella seems like it could be really fun...but I don't know if I could survive living out there for a few days on the floor with smelly people.

    ReplyDelete