Thursday, February 24

Dumbo Gets Mad [Eclectic Prawn / Plumy Tale, Bad Panda Records]

I don't really know how to express in writing what I just listened to. Upon reading the words, "...in the style of Ariel Pink, Tame Impala, MGMT, Dr. Dog, Flaming Lips" I didn't know what to think. But before I give off more mixed signals, let me say that this record by Dumbo Gets Mad on Bad Panda Records is a glorious psychedelic journey from beginning to end.  After giving this album a listen I can see where all these comparisons came from. There is so much variety here that its hard to lump Dumbo into any specific category. The album Elephants At The Door can be streamed here and purchased here. Below are a couple tracks from the album.







1 comment:

  1. you can also get the album if you "pay with a tweet" - here - http://www.paywithatweet.com/pay/?id=04b0edf98984a6492e1a93f5034522e4

    ReplyDelete